Distance from Lapeer, MI to Akron, MI

Distance

44 mi

Time

1 hour 18 mins

Gas Cost

$3 - $7

Loading Lapeer - Akron Route Map

Route map between Lapeer and Akron Show Map

Report an error

There are 37.03 miles from Lapeer to Akron in northwest direction and 44 miles (70.81 kilometers) by car, following the M 24 route.

Lapeer and Akron are 1 hour 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lapeer, MI to Akron, MI. The halfway point is Mayville, MI.

Lapeer, MI and Akron, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lapeer, MI to Akron, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lapeer, MI and Akron, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lapeer to Akron is $5.63.

During the route, an average car will release 40.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Akron, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Akron, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lapeer, MI and Akron, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Lapeer, MI and Akron, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.346889 and -83.377945, or 43º 20' 48.8004" N, 83º 22' 40.602" W. This location is 22.20 miles away from Lapeer, MI and Akron, MI and it would take approximately 39 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mayville, MI, situated 21.39 miles from Lapeer, MI and 23.19 miles from Akron, MI. It would take 38 minutes to go from Lapeer to Mayville and 41 minutes to go from Akron to Mayville.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lapeer, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lapeer, MI to Akron, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lapeer, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lapeer »

Weather in Lapeer and Akron

Lapeer

Light rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 94°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
83° 64° 88° 61° 94° 75° 89° 71° 78° 64°
67% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
6 28 degrees 9 197 degrees 12 235 degrees 9 273 degrees 6 89 degrees

Akron

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 92°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
80° 65° 88° 61° 92° 74° 85° 72° 80° 65°
35% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
8 35 degrees 10 199 degrees 11 230 degrees 9 272 degrees 6 99 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lapeer, MI and Akron, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 37.03 mi 59.59 km 32.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 44 mi 71.46 km 38.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips