Distance from Lapeer, MI to MCO Airport

Distance

1,222 mi

Time

18 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$96 - $186

Loading Lapeer - MCO Airport Route Map

Route map between Lapeer and MCO Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,016.35 miles from Lapeer to Orlando International Airport (MCO) in south direction and 1,222 miles (1,966.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Lapeer and MCO Airport are 18 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lapeer, MI to MCO Airport. The halfway point is Sweetwater, TN.

Lapeer, MI and MCO Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lapeer, MI to MCO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 56.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lapeer, MI and MCO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lapeer to MCO Airport is $154.96.

During the route, an average car will release 1,108.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MCO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MCO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lapeer, MI and MCO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lapeer, MI and MCO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.600380 and -84.450577, or 35º 36' 1.368" N, 84º 27' 2.0772" W. This location is 610.80 miles away from Lapeer, MI and MCO Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sweetwater, TN, situated 616.61 miles from Lapeer, MI and 609.9 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 9 hours 34 mins to go from Lapeer to Sweetwater and 9 hours 15 mins to go from MCO to Sweetwater.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI,Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY, and Cincinnati, OH.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lapeer, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lapeer, MI to MCO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lapeer, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lapeer »

Weather in Lapeer and MCO

Lapeer

Light rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 94°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
83° 64° 88° 61° 94° 75° 89° 71° 78° 64°
67% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
6 28 degrees 9 197 degrees 12 235 degrees 9 273 degrees 6 89 degrees

MCO

Light rain on Sunday and next Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 90°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
93° 76° 92° 76° 93° 76° 93° 76° 92° 76°
23% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
4 138 degrees 5 141 degrees 5 136 degrees 5 136 degrees 4 156 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lapeer, MI and MCO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,016.35 mi 1,635.64 km 883.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,222 mi 1,965.97 km 1,061.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips