Distance from Laredo, TX to Brookshire, TX

Distance

314 mi

Time

5 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $44

Loading Laredo - Brookshire Route Map

Report an error

There are 264.68 miles from Laredo to Brookshire in northeast direction and 314 miles (505.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 and US-83 route.

Laredo and Brookshire are 5 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Laredo, TX to Brookshire, TX. The halfway point is Kirby, TX.

Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 8:25 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Laredo, TX to Brookshire, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 14.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Laredo to Brookshire is $36.30.

During the route, an average car will release 284.45 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX

If you want to meet halfway between Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 29.452172 and -98.343493, or 29º 27' 7.8192" N, 98º 20' 36.5748" W. This location is 156.80 miles away from Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX and it would take approximately 2 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kirby, TX, situated 163.73 miles from Laredo, TX and 153.1 miles from Brookshire, TX. It would take 2 hours 56 mins to go from Laredo to Kirby and 2 hours 40 mins to go from Brookshire to Kirby.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX is San Antonio, TX, situated 155.69 miles from Laredo, TX and 158.74 miles from Brookshire, TX. It would take 2 hours 44 mins to go from Laredo to San Antonio and 2 hours 44 mins to go from Brookshire to San Antonio.


Best Hotels In or Near Brookshire, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Brookshire, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Laredo, TX

Planning on renting a car to go from Laredo, TX to Brookshire, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Laredo, TX:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Laredo »

Weather in Laredo and Brookshire

Laredo

Light rain on Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 92°F on Saturday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
87° 64° 89° 71° 92° 72° 88° 69° 88° 60°
7% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 118 degrees 8 126 degrees 10 143 degrees 6 23 degrees 0 146 degrees

Brookshire

Light rain tomorrow through Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 86°F on Saturday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
85° 61° 80° 67° 86° 69° 77° 54° 78° 47°
14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 99 degrees 9 102 degrees 8 143 degrees 6 329 degrees 6 308 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Laredo, TX and Brookshire, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 264.68 mi 425.96 km 230 nautical mi
Driving distance 314 mi 505.33 km 272.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and