Distance from Laveen, AZ to Amboy, WA

Distance

1,368 mi

Time

20 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $141

There are 1,023.04 miles from Laveen to Amboy in northwest direction and 1,368 miles (2,201.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 W route.

Laveen and Amboy are 20 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Laveen, AZ to Amboy, WA. The halfway point is Santa Nella, CA.

Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA are in the same time zone (MST). Current time in both locations is 10:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Laveen, AZ to Amboy, WA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 54.96 gallons of gas to cover the route between Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Laveen to Amboy is $101.68.

During the route, an average car will release 1,076.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Amboy, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amboy, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA

If you want to meet halfway between Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.086301 and -120.995016, or 37º 5' 10.6836" N, 120º 59' 42.0576" W. This location is 684.25 miles away from Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA and it would take approximately 10 hours 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Santa Nella, CA, situated 643 miles from Laveen, AZ and 728 miles from Amboy, WA. It would take 9 hours 29 mins to go from Laveen to Santa Nella and 11 hours 20 mins to go from Amboy to Santa Nella.



Weather in Laveen and Amboy

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA:

Laveen

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
109° 71° 110° 73° 112° 75° 111° 78° 112° 77°
3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
7 248 degrees 7 250 degrees 4 75 degrees 6 232 degrees 7 223 degrees

Amboy

Rain over the weekend.

Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
82° 48° 86° 60° 84° 55° 67° 51° 69° 50°
1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
4 349 degrees 6 36 degrees 4 327 degrees 5 287 degrees 3 286 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Laveen, AZ

Planning on renting a car to go from Laveen, AZ to Amboy, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Laveen, AZ:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Laveen »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Laveen, AZ and Amboy, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,023.04 mi 1,646.42 km 889 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,368 mi 2,202.37 km 1,189.19 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips