Distance from Lecanto, FL to Burnsville, NC

Distance

610 mi

Time

11 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$44 - $85

Loading Lecanto - Burnsville Route Map

Report an error

There are 488.31 miles from Lecanto to Burnsville in north direction and 610 miles (981.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-26 route.

Lecanto and Burnsville are 11 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lecanto, FL to Burnsville, NC. The halfway point is Yemassee, SC.

Lecanto, FL and Burnsville, NC are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 1:52 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lecanto, FL to Burnsville, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 28.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lecanto, FL and Burnsville, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lecanto to Burnsville is $70.58.

During the route, an average car will release 553.11 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Lecanto, FL and Burnsville, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Lecanto, FL and Burnsville, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.672136 and -80.853739, or 32º 40' 19.6896" N, 80º 51' 13.4604" W. This location is 304.90 miles away from Lecanto, FL and Burnsville, NC and it would take approximately 5 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Yemassee, SC, situated 315.99 miles from Lecanto, FL and 296.83 miles from Burnsville, NC. It would take 6 hours 19 mins to go from Lecanto to Yemassee and 5 hours 35 mins to go from Burnsville to Yemassee.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Columbia, SC and Jacksonville, FL.


Best Hotels In or Near Burnsville, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Burnsville, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lecanto, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Lecanto, FL to Burnsville, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lecanto, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lecanto »

Weather in Lecanto and Burnsville

Lecanto

Rain today through Saturday, with temperatures falling to 65°F next Sunday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
87° 71° 80° 72° 78° 62° 70° 50° 71° 45°
48% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 97 degrees 9 156 degrees 6 307 degrees 10 335 degrees 5 16 degrees

Burnsville

Rain tomorrow through Saturday, with temperatures falling to 41°F next Sunday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
63° 47° 62° 56° 54° 40° 43° 32° 54° 36°
10% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 146 degrees 9 145 degrees 9 294 degrees 8 295 degrees 3 282 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lecanto, FL and Burnsville, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 488.31 mi 785.86 km 424.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 610 mi 981.70 km 530.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and