Distance from Levering, MI to Accoville, WV

Distance

692 mi

Time

11 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $83

There are 564.35 miles from Levering to Accoville in southeast direction and 692 miles (1,113.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Levering and Accoville are 11 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Accoville, WV. The halfway point is Portage, OH.

Levering, MI and Accoville, WV are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Accoville, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 27.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Accoville, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Accoville is $60.33.

During the route, an average car will release 544.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Accoville, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Accoville, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Accoville, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Accoville, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.323040 and -83.631493, or 41º 19' 22.944" N, 83º 37' 53.3748" W. This location is 346.13 miles away from Levering, MI and Accoville, WV and it would take approximately 5 hours 37 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Portage, OH, situated 342 miles from Levering, MI and 352 miles from Accoville, WV. It would take 5 hours 8 mins to go from Levering to Portage and 6 hours 14 mins to go from Accoville to Portage.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Levering, MI and Accoville, WV is Toledo, OH, situated 321 miles from Levering, MI and 378 miles from Accoville, WV. It would take 4 hours 48 mins to go from Levering to and 6 hours 36 mins to go from Accoville to Toledo.



Weather in Levering and Accoville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and Accoville, WV:

Levering

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Rain
82° 57° 75° 67° 79° 64° 83° 67° 86° 67°
10% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
5 173 degrees 7 218 degrees 7 299 degrees 10 241 degrees 10 229 degrees

Accoville

Rain on Friday and Saturday.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
90° 62° 93° 65° 92° 72° 91° 71° 89° 71°
3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
2 49 degrees 3 139 degrees 5 176 degrees 4 215 degrees 2 182 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Accoville, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Accoville, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 564.35 mi 908.23 km 490.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 692 mi 1,114.07 km 601.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips