Distance from Levering, MI to Amite, LA

Distance

1,261 mi

Time

19 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$87 - $170

Report an error

There are 1,075.24 miles from Levering to Amite in southwest direction and 1,261 miles (2,029.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 S route.

Levering and Amite are 19 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Amite, LA. The halfway point is Effingham, IL.

Please note the time difference between Levering, MI and Amite, LA is 1 hour. The current time in Levering is 8:53 am and the current time in Amite is 7:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Amite, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.37 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Amite, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Amite is $141.25.

During the route, an average car will release 1,143.57 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Amite, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amite, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Amite, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Amite, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.143619 and -88.543498, or 39º 8' 37.0284" N, 88º 32' 36.5928" W. This location is 630.39 miles away from Levering, MI and Amite, LA and it would take approximately 9 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Effingham, IL, situated 615.98 miles from Levering, MI and 645.44 miles from Amite, LA. It would take 9 hours 30 mins to go from Levering to Effingham and 10 hours 8 mins to go from Amite to Effingham.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Amite, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Weather in Levering and Amite

Levering

Possible light snow on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Clear day Cloudy Fog Snow Snow
41° 29° 37° 26° 33° 24° 25° 16° 18° 12°
13% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
13 227 degrees 9 298 degrees 13 53 degrees 14 19 degrees 14 321 degrees

Amite

Light rain tomorrow.

Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Clear day Clear day
64° 40° 71° 53° 67° 51° 56° 41° 58° 35°
12% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 142 degrees 7 189 degrees 5 317 degrees 9 315 degrees 5 320 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Amite, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,075.24 mi 1,730.43 km 934.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,261 mi 2,029.01 km 1,095.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips