Distance from Levering, MI to Charlotte, MI

Distance

244 mi

Time

3 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $30

There are 212.28 miles from Levering to Charlotte in south direction and 244 miles (392.68 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 S route.

Levering and Charlotte are 3 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Charlotte, MI. The halfway point is Harrison, MI.

Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Charlotte, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 9.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Charlotte is $21.60.

During the route, an average car will release 192.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Charlotte, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Charlotte, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.064953 and -84.787582, or 44º 3' 53.8308" N, 84º 47' 15.2952" W. This location is 122.21 miles away from Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harrison, MI, situated 126 miles from Levering, MI and 120 miles from Charlotte, MI. It would take 2 hours 1 min to go from Levering to Harrison and 1 hour 45 mins to go from Charlotte to Harrison.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.



Weather in Levering and Charlotte

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI:

Levering

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
69° 57° 69° 55° 72° 52° 79° 62° 80° 60°
76% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
8 31 degrees 7 354 degrees 8 283 degrees 8 244 degrees 4 178 degrees

Charlotte

Rain today and next Monday.

Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
73° 62° 73° 55° 75° 52° 78° 54° 81° 58°
81% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
6 352 degrees 8 350 degrees 5 301 degrees 3 192 degrees 5 149 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Charlotte, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Charlotte, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 212.28 mi 341.63 km 184.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 244 mi 393.37 km 212.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips