Distance from Levering, MI to CLT Airport

Distance

890 mi

Time

13 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $97

There are 747.59 miles from Levering to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 890 miles (1,432.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Levering and CLT Airport are 13 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Delaware, OH.

Levering, MI and CLT Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to CLT Airport is $70.04.

During the route, an average car will release 700.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.285137 and -83.060890, or 40º 17' 6.4932" N, 83º 3' 39.204" W. This location is 444.88 miles away from Levering, MI and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Delaware, OH, situated 432 miles from Levering, MI and 458 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 6 hours 39 mins to go from Levering to Delaware and 7 hours 20 mins to go from CLT to Delaware.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Levering, MI and CLT Airport is Columbus, OH, situated 459 miles from Levering, MI and 432 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 7 hours 10 mins to go from Levering to and 6 hours 50 mins to go from CLT to Columbus.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Weather in Levering and CLT

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and CLT Airport:

Levering

Rain today and next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
72° 56° 72° 54° 73° 50° 72° 53° 67° 51°
50% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
8 248 degrees 7 280 degrees 5 209 degrees 7 264 degrees 7 345 degrees

CLT

Rain on Friday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
83° 60° 89° 68° 87° 71° 87° 66° 91° 71°
4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
8 224 degrees 9 228 degrees 7 209 degrees 5 228 degrees 5 259 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 747.59 mi 1,203.13 km 649.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 890 mi 1,431.94 km 773.19 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips