Distance from Levering, MI to East China, MI

Distance

310 mi

Time

4 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $37

There are 229.52 miles from Levering to East China in southeast direction and 310 miles (498.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Levering and East China are 4 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to East China, MI. The halfway point is Linwood, MI.

Levering, MI and East China, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to East China, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 12.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and East China, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to East China is $27.11.

During the route, an average car will release 243.61 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near East China, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to East China, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and East China, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and East China, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.771774 and -84.014740, or 43º 46' 18.3864" N, 84º 0' 53.064" W. This location is 154.81 miles away from Levering, MI and East China, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Linwood, MI, situated 163 miles from Levering, MI and 149 miles from East China, MI. It would take 2 hours 33 mins to go from Levering to Linwood and 2 hours 33 mins to go from East China to Linwood.



Weather in Levering and East China

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and East China, MI:

Levering

Heavy rain today.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 66° 79° 61° 82° 65° 85° 62° 85° 64°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
10 245 degrees 9 251 degrees 7 252 degrees 7 92 degrees 8 131 degrees

East China

Possible light rain tomorrow and next Monday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
88° 70° 83° 62° 87° 57° 87° 61° 87° 65°
27% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 205 degrees 7 340 degrees 3 59 degrees 7 62 degrees 8 110 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to East China, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and East China, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 229.52 mi 369.38 km 199.45 nautical mi
Driving distance 310 mi 498.27 km 269.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips