Distance from Levering, MI to Eau Claire, MI

Distance

349 mi

Time

5 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $42

There are 263.27 miles from Levering to Eau Claire in southwest direction and 349 miles (561.66 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 S route.

Levering and Eau Claire are 5 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Eau Claire, MI. The halfway point is North Star, MI.

Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Eau Claire, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Eau Claire is $30.52.

During the route, an average car will release 274.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Eau Claire, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Eau Claire, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.252014 and -84.561874, or 43º 15' 7.2504" N, 84º 33' 42.7464" W. This location is 174.27 miles away from Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Star, MI, situated 185 miles from Levering, MI and 166 miles from Eau Claire, MI. It would take 2 hours 46 mins to go from Levering to North Star and 2 hours 44 mins to go from Eau Claire to North Star.



Weather in Levering and Eau Claire

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI:

Levering

Heavy rain today.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 66° 79° 61° 82° 65° 85° 62° 85° 64°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
10 245 degrees 9 251 degrees 7 252 degrees 7 92 degrees 8 131 degrees

Eau Claire

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
87° 70° 82° 64° 86° 57° 87° 59° 86° 65°
86% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
8 209 degrees 7 331 degrees 5 82 degrees 7 109 degrees 6 141 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Eau Claire, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Eau Claire, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 263.27 mi 423.69 km 228.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 349 mi 560.93 km 302.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips