Distance from Levering, MI to Elk Rapids, MI

Distance

74 mi

Time

1 hour 51 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $9

There are 59.60 miles from Levering to Elk Rapids in southwest direction and 74 miles (119.09 kilometers) by car, following the US-31 route.

Levering and Elk Rapids are 1 hour 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Elk Rapids, MI. The halfway point is Bay Shore, MI.

Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Elk Rapids, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Elk Rapids is $6.51.

During the route, an average car will release 58.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Elk Rapids, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Elk Rapids, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.362900 and -85.170258, or 45º 21' 46.44" N, 85º 10' 12.9288" W. This location is 37.21 miles away from Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI and it would take approximately 55 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bay Shore, MI, situated 32 miles from Levering, MI and 43 miles from Elk Rapids, MI. It would take 49 minutes to go from Levering to Bay Shore and 1 hour 2 mins to go from Elk Rapids to Bay Shore.



Weather in Levering and Elk Rapids

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI:

Levering

Heavy rain today.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 66° 79° 61° 82° 65° 85° 62° 85° 64°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
10 245 degrees 9 251 degrees 7 252 degrees 7 92 degrees 8 131 degrees

Elk Rapids

Rain today and Saturday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
87° 68° 81° 63° 84° 64° 87° 65° 87° 68°
76% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
10 231 degrees 7 267 degrees 6 254 degrees 5 130 degrees 8 151 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Elk Rapids, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Elk Rapids, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 59.60 mi 95.92 km 51.79 nautical mi
Driving distance 74 mi 119.76 km 64.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips