Distance from Levering, MI to IAD Airport

Distance

790 mi

Time

12 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $96

There are 594.07 miles from Levering to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southeast direction and 790 miles (1,271.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Levering and IAD Airport are 12 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Amherst, OH.

Levering, MI and IAD Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:46 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 31.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to IAD Airport is $69.20.

During the route, an average car will release 621.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.374615 and -82.227448, or 41º 22' 28.614" N, 82º 13' 38.8128" W. This location is 395.20 miles away from Levering, MI and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Amherst, OH, situated 405 miles from Levering, MI and 383 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 6 hours 12 mins to go from Levering to Amherst and 6 hours 10 mins to go from IAD to Amherst.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Levering, MI and IAD Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 435 miles from Levering, MI and 365 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 6 hours 40 mins to go from Levering to and 5 hours 56 mins to go from IAD to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Toledo, OH, and Ann Arbor, MI.


Weather in Levering and IAD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and IAD Airport:

Levering

Heavy rain today.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 66° 79° 61° 82° 65° 85° 62° 85° 64°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
10 245 degrees 9 251 degrees 7 252 degrees 7 92 degrees 8 131 degrees

IAD

Rain on Wednesday through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Rain
90° 72° 90° 74° 89° 75° 85° 74° 80° 73°
8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
3 175 degrees 5 178 degrees 5 164 degrees 4 117 degrees 3 100 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 594.07 mi 956.05 km 516.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 790 mi 1,272.03 km 686.84 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips