Distance from Levering, MI to Lamar, NE

Distance

1,297 mi

Time

19 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$96 - $186

Report an error

There are 932.82 miles from Levering to Lamar in southwest direction and 1,297 miles (2,087.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Levering and Lamar are 19 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Lamar, NE. The halfway point is Williamsburg, IA.

Please note the time difference between Levering, MI and Lamar, NE is 2 hours. The current time in Levering is 12:50 am (Dec 11) and the current time in Lamar is 10:50 pm (Dec 10).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Lamar, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 60.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Lamar, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Lamar is $154.96.

During the route, an average car will release 1,176.73 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Lamar, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lamar, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Lamar, NE

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Lamar, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.695749 and -92.08282, or 41º 41' 44.6964" N, 92º 4' 58.152" W. This location is 648.67 miles away from Levering, MI and Lamar, NE and it would take approximately 9 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Williamsburg, IA, situated 672.8 miles from Levering, MI and 628.62 miles from Lamar, NE. It would take 10 hours 18 mins to go from Levering to Williamsburg and 9 hours 13 mins to go from Lamar to Williamsburg.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Levering, MI and Lamar, NE is Cedar Rapids, IA, situated 567.94 miles from Levering, MI and 666.38 miles from Lamar, NE. It would take 9 hours 49 mins to go from Levering to Cedar Rapids and 9 hours 47 mins to go from Lamar to Cedar Rapids.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Lamar, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Weather in Levering and Lamar

Levering

Light snow on Thursday through Saturday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Snow Snow
23° 13° 19° 11° 33° 17° 38° 29° 35° 23°
29% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
12 300 degrees 18 272 degrees 12 192 degrees 8 206 degrees 7 303 degrees

Lamar

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Wind Cloudy
39° 24° 50° 21° 50° 29° 50° 30° 41° 26°
15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
7 257 degrees 7 206 degrees 9 273 degrees 16 308 degrees 9 136 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Lamar, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 932.82 mi 1,501.23 km 810.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,297 mi 2,087.86 km 1,127.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips