Distance from Levering, MI to LGA Airport

Distance

899 mi

Time

13 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $130

Report an error

There are 643.17 miles from Levering to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in southeast direction and 899 miles (1,446.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Levering and LGA Airport are 13 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to LGA Airport. The halfway point is Windham, OH.

Levering, MI and LGA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:58 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to LGA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 41.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and LGA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to LGA Airport is $108.18.

During the route, an average car will release 815.19 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near LGA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LGA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and LGA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and LGA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.240807 and -81.013306, or 41º 14' 26.9052" N, 81º 0' 47.9016" W. This location is 449.37 miles away from Levering, MI and LGA Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Windham, OH, situated 466.69 miles from Levering, MI and 427.42 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 7 hours 10 mins to go from Levering to Windham and 6 hours 47 mins to go from LGA to Windham.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Levering, MI and LGA Airport is Akron, OH, situated 457.1 miles from Levering, MI and 448.13 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 6 hours 57 mins to go from Levering to and 7 hours to go from LGA to Akron.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Toledo, OH, and Ann Arbor, MI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to LGA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Weather in Levering and LGA

Levering

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow
34° 19° 33° 16° 34° 15° 37° 25° 39° 29°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
11 254 degrees 14 316 degrees 10 160 degrees 9 166 degrees 6 167 degrees

LGA

Light rain on Monday and Tuesday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy Rain
45° 26° 52° 33° 41° 28° 47° 30° 48° 38°
11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
5 213 degrees 6 278 degrees 14 17 degrees 13 32 degrees 10 7 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and LGA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 643.17 mi 1,035.09 km 558.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 899 mi 1,446.37 km 780.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips