Distance from Levering, MI to Oakland, TN

Distance

943 mi

Time

14 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$69 - $135

Report an error

There are 760.46 miles from Levering to Oakland in southwest direction and 943 miles (1,517.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Levering and Oakland are 14 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Oakland, TN. The halfway point is Southport, IN.

Please note the time difference between Levering, MI and Oakland, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Levering is 9:24 pm and the current time in Oakland is 8:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Oakland, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 43.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Oakland, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Oakland is $112.61.

During the route, an average car will release 855.13 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Oakland, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Oakland, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Oakland, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Oakland, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.652275 and -86.082130, or 39º 39' 8.19" N, 86º 4' 55.668" W. This location is 471.39 miles away from Levering, MI and Oakland, TN and it would take approximately 7 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Southport, IN, situated 482.17 miles from Levering, MI and 462.3 miles from Oakland, TN. It would take 7 hours 30 mins to go from Levering to Southport and 7 hours 28 mins to go from Oakland to Southport.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Levering, MI and Oakland, TN is Indianapolis, IN, situated 473.63 miles from Levering, MI and 453.36 miles from Oakland, TN. It would take 7 hours 23 mins to go from Levering to and 7 hours 35 mins to go from Oakland to Indianapolis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Fort Wayne, IN,Louisville, KY, and Nashville, TN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Oakland, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Weather in Levering and Oakland

Levering

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Wind Snow Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
35° 27° 33° 28° 36° 28° 35° 29° 36° 26°
27% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
17 224 degrees 7 174 degrees 11 92 degrees 12 64 degrees 6 332 degrees

Oakland

Light rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
40° 23° 44° 34° 44° 35° 52° 29° 49° 33°
6% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
6 150 degrees 8 145 degrees 9 259 degrees 7 278 degrees 3 345 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Oakland, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 760.46 mi 1,223.83 km 660.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 943 mi 1,517.24 km 819.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips