Distance from Levering, MI to Portland, MI

Distance

239 mi

Time

3 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

There are 191.39 miles from Levering to Portland in south direction and 239 miles (384.63 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 S route.

Levering and Portland are 3 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to Portland, MI. The halfway point is Harrison, MI.

Levering, MI and Portland, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:17 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to Portland, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 9.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and Portland, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to Portland is $20.95.

During the route, an average car will release 188.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Portland, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Portland, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and Portland, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and Portland, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.088524 and -84.789116, or 44º 5' 18.6864" N, 84º 47' 20.8176" W. This location is 119.63 miles away from Levering, MI and Portland, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harrison, MI, situated 126 miles from Levering, MI and 114 miles from Portland, MI. It would take 1 hour 57 mins to go from Levering to Harrison and 1 hour 42 mins to go from Portland to Harrison.



Weather in Levering and Portland

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Levering, MI and Portland, MI:

Levering

Heavy rain today.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 66° 79° 61° 82° 65° 85° 62° 85° 64°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
10 245 degrees 9 251 degrees 7 252 degrees 7 92 degrees 8 131 degrees

Portland

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy
87° 70° 83° 65° 87° 56° 87° 58° 86° 62°
81% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
10 221 degrees 7 322 degrees 4 87 degrees 7 90 degrees 7 129 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to Portland, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and Portland, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 191.39 mi 308.01 km 166.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 239 mi 385.07 km 207.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips