Distance from Levering, MI to TPA Airport

Distance

1,430 mi

Time

21 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$106 - $206

Report an error

There are 1,225.85 miles from Levering to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in south direction and 1,430 miles (2,301.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Levering and TPA Airport are 21 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Levering, MI to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Newcomb, TN.

Levering, MI and TPA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Levering, MI to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 66.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Levering, MI and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Levering to TPA Airport is $172.08.

During the route, an average car will release 1,296.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Levering, MI and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Levering, MI and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.527088 and -84.178001, or 36º 31' 37.5168" N, 84º 10' 40.8036" W. This location is 714.79 miles away from Levering, MI and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newcomb, TN, situated 716.06 miles from Levering, MI and 722.84 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 10 hours 57 mins to go from Levering to Newcomb and 11 hours 3 mins to go from TPA to Newcomb.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Dayton, OH,Atlanta, GA,Lexington, KY, and Cincinnati, OH.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Levering, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Levering, MI to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Levering, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Levering »

Weather in Levering and TPA

Levering

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow
34° 19° 33° 16° 34° 15° 37° 25° 39° 29°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
11 254 degrees 14 316 degrees 10 160 degrees 9 166 degrees 6 167 degrees

TPA

Light rain today and tomorrow.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
79° 60° 72° 59° 67° 54° 67° 47° 70° 52°
76% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
8 80 degrees 10 330 degrees 12 354 degrees 8 356 degrees 4 45 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Levering, MI and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,225.85 mi 1,972.82 km 1,065.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,430 mi 2,300.66 km 1,242.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips