Distance from Lincoln, MI to Attica, MI

Distance

187 mi

Time

3 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $25

Loading Lincoln - Attica Route Map

Route map between Lincoln and Attica Show Map

Report an error

There are 115.27 miles from Lincoln to Attica in south direction and 187 miles (300.95 kilometers) by car, following the US-23 S route.

Lincoln and Attica are 3 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lincoln, MI to Attica, MI. The halfway point is Linwood, MI.

Lincoln, MI and Attica, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:51 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lincoln, MI to Attica, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lincoln, MI and Attica, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lincoln to Attica is $21.16.

During the route, an average car will release 169.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Lincoln, MI and Attica, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Lincoln, MI and Attica, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.786251 and -84.014618, or 43º 47' 10.5036" N, 84º 0' 52.6248" W. This location is 93.29 miles away from Lincoln, MI and Attica, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Linwood, MI, situated 94.76 miles from Lincoln, MI and 89.8 miles from Attica, MI. It would take 2 hours 23 mins to go from Lincoln to Linwood and 1 hour 38 mins to go from Attica to Linwood.


Best Hotels In or Near Attica, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Attica, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lincoln, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lincoln, MI to Attica, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lincoln, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lincoln »

Weather in Lincoln and Attica

Lincoln

Light snow (1–2 in.) today through Friday, with high temperatures rising to 38°F on Saturday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
34° 27° 35° 31° 36° 30° 38° 30° 37° 30°
26% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
9 144 degrees 7 178 degrees 6 218 degrees 4 18 degrees 8 228 degrees

Attica

Mixed precipitation today and Friday, with high temperatures rising to 40°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
34° 21° 34° 27° 37° 30° 39° 27° 39° 26°
27% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 146 degrees 5 196 degrees 3 148 degrees 8 21 degrees 5 235 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lincoln, MI and Attica, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 115.27 mi 185.52 km 100.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 187 mi 300.26 km 162.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and