Distance from Lincoln, MI to Glennie, MI

Distance

25 mi

Time

45 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

Loading Lincoln - Glennie Route Map

Route map between Lincoln and Glennie Show Map

Report an error

There are 17.65 miles from Lincoln to Glennie in southwest direction and 25 miles (40.23 kilometers) by car, following the M 72 route.

Lincoln and Glennie are 45 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lincoln, MI to Glennie, MI. The halfway point is Barton City, MI.

Lincoln, MI and Glennie, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lincoln, MI to Glennie, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lincoln, MI and Glennie, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lincoln to Glennie is $3.39.

During the route, an average car will release 22.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Glennie, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Glennie, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lincoln, MI and Glennie, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Lincoln, MI and Glennie, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.654446 and -83.617371, or 44º 39' 16.0056" N, 83º 37' 2.5356" W. This location is 12.65 miles away from Lincoln, MI and Glennie, MI and it would take approximately 22 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Barton City, MI, situated 13.21 miles from Lincoln, MI and 15.87 miles from Glennie, MI. It would take 30 minutes to go from Lincoln to Barton City and 34 minutes to go from Glennie to Barton City.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lincoln, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lincoln, MI to Glennie, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lincoln, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lincoln »

Weather in Lincoln and Glennie

Lincoln

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 51°F on Friday.

Tue
May 21
Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
58° 36° 56° 45° 70° 50° 51° 44° 72° 48°
5% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
2 14 degrees 11 122 degrees 8 251 degrees 2 76 degrees 8 243 degrees

Glennie

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 55°F on Friday.

Tue
May 21
Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
63° 32° 63° 46° 77° 53° 55° 42° 79° 52°
5% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
2 63 degrees 9 125 degrees 8 256 degrees 3 93 degrees 8 252 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lincoln, MI and Glennie, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 17.65 mi 28.40 km 15.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 25 mi 40.73 km 21.99 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips