Distance from Lincoln, MI to SEA Airport

Distance

2,298 mi

Time

1 day 12 hours

Gas Cost

$150 - $291

Loading Lincoln - SEA Airport Route Map

Route map between Lincoln and SEA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,854.79 miles from Lincoln to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 2,298 miles (3,698.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Lincoln and SEA Airport are 1 day 12 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lincoln, MI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Dickinson, ND.

Please note the time difference between Lincoln, MI and SEA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Lincoln is 10:48 pm and the current time in SEA Airport is 7:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lincoln, MI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 106.41 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lincoln, MI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lincoln to SEA Airport is $242.60.

During the route, an average car will release 2,084.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Lincoln, MI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lincoln, MI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.886925 and -102.743355, or 46º 53' 12.93" N, 102º 44' 36.078" W. This location is 1,149.17 miles away from Lincoln, MI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 18 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dickinson, ND, situated 1158.28 miles from Lincoln, MI and 1140.72 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 19 hours 37 mins to go from Lincoln to Dickinson and 16 hours 53 mins to go from SEA to Dickinson.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Fargo, ND.

Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lincoln, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lincoln, MI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lincoln, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lincoln »

Weather in Lincoln and SEA

Lincoln

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 40°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow
25° -5° 32° 14° 33° 23° 34° 18° 36° 23°
7% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
5 228 degrees 9 133 degrees 11 256 degrees 5 230 degrees 6 140 degrees

SEA

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 44°F on Thursday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Snow
42° 35° 41° 34° 44° 29° 42° 31° 41° 35°
84% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
5 196 degrees 2 18 degrees 3 50 degrees 7 186 degrees 2 213 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lincoln, MI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,854.79 mi 2,984.99 km 1,611.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,298 mi 3,698.82 km 1,997.21 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips