Distance from Long Lake, WI to Alma, NY

Distance

949 mi

Time

15 hours 1 min

Gas Cost

$53 - $103

There are 726.12 miles from Long Lake to Alma in southeast direction and 949 miles (1,527.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Long Lake and Alma are 15 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Long Lake, WI to Alma, NY. The halfway point is Union, MI.

Please note the time difference between Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Long Lake is 4:44 pm and the current time in Alma is 5:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Long Lake, WI to Alma, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Long Lake to Alma is $74.66.

During the route, an average car will release 746.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alma, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alma, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.75557 and -85.929963, or 41º 45' 20.052" N, 85º 55' 47.8668" W. This location is 474.27 miles away from Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY and it would take approximately 7 hours 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Union, MI, situated 503 miles from Long Lake, WI and 455 miles from Alma, NY. It would take 7 hours 44 mins to go from Long Lake to Union and 7 hours 33 mins to go from Alma to Union.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY is South Bend, IN, situated 482 miles from Long Lake, WI and 473 miles from Alma, NY. It would take 7 hours 25 mins to go from Long Lake to South Bend and 7 hours 49 mins to go from Alma to South Bend.



Weather in Long Lake and Alma

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY:

Long Lake

Rain on Monday and next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
86° 63° 79° 56° 79° 56° 76° 55° 77° 51°
21% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 313 degrees 6 297 degrees 7 253 degrees 8 297 degrees 7 67 degrees

Alma

Rain today and tomorrow.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
68° 48° 72° 61° 79° 58° 81° 57° 75° 58°
46% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
7 230 degrees 9 266 degrees 5 268 degrees 5 243 degrees 7 305 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Long Lake, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Long Lake, WI to Alma, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Long Lake, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Long Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Long Lake, WI and Alma, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 726.12 mi 1,168.57 km 630.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 949 mi 1,526.52 km 824.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips