Distance from Long Lake, WI to MSP Airport

Distance

125 mi

Time

2 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

There are 90.81 miles from Long Lake to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in southwest direction and 125 miles (201.17 kilometers) by car, following the WI-64 W route.

Long Lake and MSP Airport are 2 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Long Lake, WI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Emerald, WI.

Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:30 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Long Lake, WI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.03 gallons of gas to cover the route between Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Long Lake to MSP Airport is $9.85.

During the route, an average car will release 98.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.136578 and -92.314247, or 45º 8' 11.6808" N, 92º 18' 51.2892" W. This location is 62.56 miles away from Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Emerald, WI, situated 69 miles from Long Lake, WI and 64 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 1 hour 25 mins to go from Long Lake to Emerald and 1 hour 12 mins to go from MSP to Emerald.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, and Minneapolis, MN.


Weather in Long Lake and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport:

Long Lake

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 52° 77° 56° 71° 50° 71° 52° 84° 62°
26% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 251 degrees 9 316 degrees 6 41 degrees 15 138 degrees 16 169 degrees

MSP

Rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
84° 60° 81° 62° 77° 57° 80° 63° 89° 70°
61% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 96 degrees 8 337 degrees 7 77 degrees 15 140 degrees 14 168 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Long Lake, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Long Lake, WI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Long Lake, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Long Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Long Lake, WI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 90.81 mi 146.15 km 78.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 125 mi 201.38 km 108.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips