Distance from Long Lake, WI to Wheeler, MI

Distance

526 mi

Time

9 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$33 - $63

There are 393.09 miles from Long Lake to Wheeler in southeast direction and 526 miles (846.51 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the Milwaukee - Muskegon route.

Long Lake and Wheeler are 9 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 7 hours 26 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Long Lake, WI to Wheeler, MI. The halfway point is Helenville, WI.

Please note the time difference between Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI is 1 hour. The current time in Long Lake is 12:06 pm and the current time in Wheeler is 1:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Long Lake, WI to Wheeler, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 21.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Long Lake to Wheeler is $45.86.

During the route, an average car will release 414.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Wheeler, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wheeler, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.080208 and -88.663119, or 43º 4' 48.7488" N, 88º 39' 47.2284" W. This location is 263.14 miles away from Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI and it would take approximately 4 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Helenville, WI, situated 279 miles from Long Lake, WI and 254 miles from Wheeler, MI. It would take 4 hours 23 mins to go from Long Lake to Helenville and 5 hours 59 mins to go from Wheeler to Helenville.



Weather in Long Lake and Wheeler

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI:

Long Lake

Rain on Tuesday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
79° 58° 78° 57° 81° 57° 73° 60° 78° 55°
14% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 335 degrees 5 20 degrees 8 158 degrees 9 252 degrees 4 287 degrees

Wheeler

Rain on Wednesday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
84° 62° 80° 61° 81° 58° 84° 59° 81° 64°
9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
10 310 degrees 7 347 degrees 6 351 degrees 5 155 degrees 9 201 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Long Lake, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Long Lake, WI to Wheeler, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Long Lake, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Long Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Long Lake, WI and Wheeler, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 393.09 mi 632.61 km 341.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 526 mi 846.96 km 457.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips