Distance from Los Angeles, CA to Fremont, CA

Distance

355 mi

Time

6 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $51

Loading Los Angeles - Fremont Route Map

Report an error

There are 319.93 miles from Los Angeles to Fremont in northwest direction and 355 miles (571.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-5 route.

Los Angeles and Fremont are 6 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Los Angeles, CA to Fremont, CA. The halfway point is Kettleman City, CA.

Los Angeles, CA and Fremont, CA are in the same time zone (Pacific Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 4:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Los Angeles, CA to Fremont, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 16.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Los Angeles, CA and Fremont, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Los Angeles to Fremont is $42.13.

During the route, an average car will release 322.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Los Angeles, CA and Fremont, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Los Angeles, CA and Fremont, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.027531 and -120.041344, or 36º 1' 39.1116" N, 120º 2' 28.8384" W. This location is 177.74 miles away from Los Angeles, CA and Fremont, CA and it would take approximately 3 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city or town to the halfway point is Kettleman City, CA, situated 175.13 miles from Los Angeles, CA and 184.08 miles from Fremont, CA. It would take 3 hours 18 mins to go from Los Angeles to Kettleman City and 3 hours 31 mins to go from Fremont to Kettleman City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include East Los Angeles, CA,Glendale, CA,Burbank, CA,Santa Clarita, CA,San Jose, CA, and Santa Clara, CA.

Best Hotels In or Near Fremont, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fremont, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Los Angeles, CA

Planning on renting a car to go from Los Angeles, CA to Fremont, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Los Angeles, CA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Los Angeles »

Weather in Los Angeles and Fremont

Los Angeles

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 73°F on Monday.

Wed
Nov 22
Thu
Nov 23
Fri
Nov 24
Sat
Nov 25
Sun
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 63° 92° 67° 87° 65° 85° 63° 83° 60°
9% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 16 degrees 2 17 degrees 1 100 degrees 2 118 degrees 1 224 degrees

Fremont

Rain on Sunday, with temperatures falling to 60°F on Monday.

Wed
Nov 22
Thu
Nov 23
Fri
Nov 24
Sat
Nov 25
Sun
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
74° 55° 70° 55° 73° 58° 69° 58° 65° 55°
8% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
1 30 degrees 3 310 degrees 3 15 degrees 5 166 degrees 5 222 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Los Angeles, CA and Fremont, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 319.93 mi 514.88 km 278.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 355 mi 571.32 km 308.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and