Distance from Lost Cabin, WY to CLT Airport

Distance

1,895 mi

Time

1 day 5 hours

Gas Cost

$131 - $255

Report an error

There are 1,524.69 miles from Lost Cabin to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) in southeast direction and 1,895 miles (3,049.71 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Lost Cabin and CLT Airport are 1 day 5 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lost Cabin, WY to CLT Airport. The halfway point is Houston Lake, MO.

Please note the time difference between Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Lost Cabin is 2:31 am and the current time in CLT Airport is 4:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lost Cabin, WY to CLT Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 87.75 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lost Cabin to CLT Airport is $212.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,719.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near CLT Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to CLT Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.198048 and -94.610603, or 39º 11' 52.9728" N, 94º 36' 38.1708" W. This location is 947.71 miles away from Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Houston Lake, MO, situated 895.13 miles from Lost Cabin, WY and 967.56 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 13 hours 59 mins to go from Lost Cabin to Houston Lake and 14 hours 58 mins to go from CLT to Houston Lake.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport is Kansas City, MO, situated 902.93 miles from Lost Cabin, WY and 958.32 miles from CLT Airport. It would take 14 hours 8 mins to go from Lost Cabin to and 14 hours 47 mins to go from CLT to Kansas City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lost Cabin, WY

Planning on renting a car to go from Lost Cabin, WY to CLT Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lost Cabin, WY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lost Cabin »

Weather in Lost Cabin and CLT

Lost Cabin

Possible flurries on Monday and Tuesday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Clear day Snow Snow
29° 33° 33° 12° 31° 14° 22°
10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
6 153 degrees 4 144 degrees 4 144 degrees 8 307 degrees 6 331 degrees

CLT

Light rain on Monday through Wednesday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
43° 29° 55° 25° 59° 29° 53° 41° 66° 49°
17% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
7 23 degrees 3 256 degrees 4 216 degrees 5 163 degrees 5 144 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lost Cabin, WY and CLT Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,524.69 mi 2,453.74 km 1,324.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,895 mi 3,050.39 km 1,647.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips