Distance from Lost Cabin, WY to LGA Airport

Distance

2,022 mi

Time

1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$122 - $238

There are 1,729.34 miles from Lost Cabin to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in east direction and 2,022 miles (3,254.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Lost Cabin and LGA Airport are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Lost Cabin, WY to LGA Airport. The halfway point is Coralville, IA.

Please note the time difference between Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Lost Cabin is 12:03 pm and the current time in LGA Airport is 2:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lost Cabin, WY to LGA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 81.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lost Cabin to LGA Airport is $172.15.

During the route, an average car will release 1,590.88 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near LGA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LGA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.653767 and -91.581085, or 41º 39' 13.5612" N, 91º 34' 51.906" W. This location is 1,010.95 miles away from Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport and it would take approximately 15 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Coralville, IA, situated 1,006 miles from Lost Cabin, WY and 1,012 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 15 hours 24 mins to go from Lost Cabin to Coralville and 15 hours 36 mins to go from LGA to Coralville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport is Cedar Rapids, IA, situated 1,024 miles from Lost Cabin, WY and 1,033 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 15 hours 40 mins to go from Lost Cabin to and 15 hours 56 mins to go from LGA to Cedar Rapids.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Weather in Lost Cabin and LGA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport:

Lost Cabin

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
36° 45° 18° 54° 29° 58° 34° 60° 31°
11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 179 degrees 6 167 degrees 8 190 degrees 11 206 degrees 8 243 degrees

LGA

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
53° 45° 58° 47° 58° 46° 66° 49° 58° 49°
87% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
15 346 degrees 9 39 degrees 5 164 degrees 5 237 degrees 5 149 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lost Cabin, WY

Planning on renting a car to go from Lost Cabin, WY to LGA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lost Cabin, WY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lost Cabin »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lost Cabin, WY and LGA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,729.34 mi 2,783.10 km 1,502.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,022 mi 3,253.92 km 1,756.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips