Distance from Lum, MI to Barnabus, WV

Distance

492 mi

Time

8 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$36 - $70

Report an error

There are 374.86 miles from Lum to Barnabus in south direction and 492 miles (791.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Lum and Barnabus are 8 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to Barnabus, WV. The halfway point is Delaware, OH.

Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to Barnabus, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 22.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to Barnabus is $58.36.

During the route, an average car will release 446.63 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Barnabus, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Barnabus, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.278422 and -83.041285, or 40º 16' 42.3192" N, 83º 2' 28.626" W. This location is 246.20 miles away from Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV and it would take approximately 4 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Delaware, OH, situated 239.51 miles from Lum, MI and 256.44 miles from Barnabus, WV. It would take 4 hours 6 mins to go from Lum to Delaware and 4 hours 34 mins to go from Barnabus to Delaware.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV is Columbus, OH, situated 266.41 miles from Lum, MI and 227.9 miles from Barnabus, WV. It would take 4 hours 38 mins to go from Lum to Columbus and 4 hours 7 mins to go from Barnabus to Columbus.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to Barnabus, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Weather in Lum and Barnabus

Lum

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Cloudy Cloudy Fog Fog Fog
33° 13° 39° 31° 36° 30° 32° 20° 31° 17°
10% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 23% Rain probability
12 178 degrees 10 184 degrees 8 296 degrees 14 283 degrees 6 149 degrees

Barnabus

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
49° 25° 52° 33° 46° 37° 41° 35° 55° 35°
7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
6 129 degrees 5 126 degrees 6 270 degrees 6 251 degrees 4 131 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and Barnabus, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 374.86 mi 603.28 km 325.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 492 mi 792.44 km 427.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips