Distance from Lum, MI to DCA Airport


594 mi


9 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$44 - $85

Report an error

There are 433.11 miles from Lum to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 594 miles (955.95 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Lum and DCA Airport are 9 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Canfield, OH.

Lum, MI and DCA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to DCA Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 27.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to DCA Airport is $70.98.

During the route, an average car will release 539 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.027527 and -80.726707, or 41º 1' 39.0972" N, 80º 43' 36.1452" W. This location is 297.12 miles away from Lum, MI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Canfield, OH, situated 292.56 miles from Lum, MI and 308.07 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 4 hours 52 mins to go from Lum to Canfield and 4 hours 57 mins to go from DCA to Canfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Sterling Heights, MI,Warren, MI,Detroit, MI, and Toledo, OH.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Weather in Lum and DCA


Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Friday.

Jan 17
Jan 18
Jan 19
Jan 20
Jan 21
Partly cloudy day Snow Wind Fog Fog
27° 15° 40° 23° 27° 17° 24° 15° 23° 11°
9% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
8 100 degrees 20 191 degrees 19 279 degrees 11 301 degrees 9 293 degrees


Light rain tomorrow.

Jan 17
Jan 18
Jan 19
Jan 20
Jan 21
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
38° 30° 47° 30° 48° 27° 34° 23° 35° 22°
4% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 343 degrees 9 186 degrees 12 289 degrees 11 312 degrees 10 316 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 433.11 mi 697.02 km 376.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 594 mi 956.33 km 516.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips