Distance from Lum, MI to Georgetown Township, MI

Distance

158 mi

Time

2 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $23

Report an error

There are 136.06 miles from Lum to Georgetown Township in west direction and 158 miles (254.28 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 W route.

Lum and Georgetown Township are 2 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to Georgetown Township, MI. The halfway point is Bath, MI.

Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to Georgetown Township, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.31 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to Georgetown Township is $19.01.

During the route, an average car will release 143.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Georgetown Township, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Georgetown Township, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.802691 and -84.465484, or 42º 48' 9.6876" N, 84º 27' 55.7424" W. This location is 78.96 miles away from Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bath, MI, situated 79.67 miles from Lum, MI and 81.1 miles from Georgetown Township, MI. It would take 1 hour 28 mins to go from Lum to Bath and 1 hour 18 mins to go from Georgetown Township to Bath.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 90.65 miles from Lum, MI and 78.13 miles from Georgetown Township, MI. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from Lum to Lansing and 1 hour 15 mins to go from Georgetown Township to Lansing.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to Georgetown Township, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Weather in Lum and Georgetown Township

Lum

Light rain on Thursday and next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog
35° 22° 30° 16° 37° 17° 40° 27° 40° 29°
20% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
10 283 degrees 8 95 degrees 6 123 degrees 5 273 degrees 7 272 degrees

Georgetown Township

Mixed precipitation on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
40° 26° 36° 21° 36° 22° 39° 29° 43° 33°
18% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
7 296 degrees 8 99 degrees 7 135 degrees 4 235 degrees 5 246 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and Georgetown Township, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 136.06 mi 218.96 km 118.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 158 mi 254.15 km 137.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips