Distance from Lum, MI to JFK Airport


696 mi


11 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

Loading Lum - JFK Airport Route Map

Route map between Lum and JFK Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 510.94 miles from Lum to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in southeast direction and 696 miles (1,120.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Lum and JFK Airport are 11 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Knox, PA.

Lum, MI and JFK Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to JFK Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 32.24 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to JFK Airport is $84.47.

During the route, an average car will release 631.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.186897 and -79.505623, or 41º 11' 12.8292" N, 79º 30' 20.2428" W. This location is 348.21 miles away from Lum, MI and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Knox, PA, situated 355.96 miles from Lum, MI and 352.64 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 5 hours 46 mins to go from Lum to Knox and 5 hours 59 mins to go from JFK to Knox.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Sterling Heights, MI,Warren, MI,Detroit, MI, and Toledo, OH.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Weather in Lum and JFK


Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 70°F on Thursday.

Aug 18
Aug 19
Aug 20
Aug 21
Aug 22
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
85° 66° 80° 64° 83° 60° 78° 63° 70° 54°
100% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
8 214 degrees 7 288 degrees 5 166 degrees 7 286 degrees 6 340 degrees


Rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 88°F on Tuesday.

Aug 18
Aug 19
Aug 20
Aug 21
Aug 22
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
86° 74° 87° 75° 88° 77° 87° 74° 85° 71°
55% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability
7 180 degrees 8 191 degrees 6 150 degrees 7 201 degrees 10 263 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 510.94 mi 822.27 km 443.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 696 mi 1,120.79 km 605.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips