Distance from Lum, MI to PDX Airport

Distance

2,408 mi

Time

1 day 11 hours

Gas Cost

$150 - $292

There are 1,936.85 miles from Lum to Portland International Airport (PDX) in west direction and 2,408 miles (3,875.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Lum and PDX Airport are 1 day 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to PDX Airport. The halfway point is Dix, NE.

Please note the time difference between Lum, MI and PDX Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Lum is 5:07 am and the current time in PDX Airport is 2:07 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to PDX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 96.70 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and PDX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to PDX Airport is $210.82.

During the route, an average car will release 1,894.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near PDX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PDX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and PDX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and PDX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.210903 and -103.532677, or 41º 12' 39.2508" N, 103º 31' 57.6372" W. This location is 1,203.97 miles away from Lum, MI and PDX Airport and it would take approximately 17 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dix, NE, situated 1,181 miles from Lum, MI and 1,230 miles from PDX Airport. It would take 17 hours 41 mins to go from Lum to Dix and 18 hours to go from PDX to Dix.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Boise, ID,Gresham, OR,Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA.


Weather in Lum and PDX

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lum, MI and PDX Airport:

Lum

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Sep 28
Tue
Sep 29
Wed
Sep 30
Thu
Oct 1
Fri
Oct 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
62° 51° 62° 47° 60° 45° 57° 42° 52° 37°
95% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
7 285 degrees 11 243 degrees 12 242 degrees 10 281 degrees 9 317 degrees

PDX

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Sep 28
Tue
Sep 29
Wed
Sep 30
Thu
Oct 1
Fri
Oct 2
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
81° 55° 85° 59° 85° 57° 83° 57° 80° 54°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 48 degrees 6 66 degrees 2 47 degrees 3 26 degrees 2 356 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to PDX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and PDX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,936.85 mi 3,117.05 km 1,683.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,408 mi 3,875.20 km 2,092.45 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips