Distance from Lum, MI to Russelville, WV

Distance

502 mi

Time

8 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$37 - $72

Report an error

There are 366.68 miles from Lum to Russelville in southeast direction and 502 miles (807.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-77 S and US-33 route.

Lum and Russelville are 8 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to Russelville, WV. The halfway point is Lewis Center, OH.

Lum, MI and Russelville, WV are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:10 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to Russelville, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 23.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and Russelville, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to Russelville is $59.92.

During the route, an average car will release 455.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Russelville, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Russelville, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and Russelville, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and Russelville, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.171914 and -83.025544, or 40º 10' 18.8904" N, 83º 1' 31.9584" W. This location is 250.83 miles away from Lum, MI and Russelville, WV and it would take approximately 4 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lewis Center, OH, situated 247.94 miles from Lum, MI and 255.87 miles from Russelville, WV. It would take 4 hours 17 mins to go from Lum to Lewis Center and 4 hours 30 mins to go from Russelville to Lewis Center.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Lum, MI and Russelville, WV is Columbus, OH, situated 266.41 miles from Lum, MI and 237.16 miles from Russelville, WV. It would take 4 hours 38 mins to go from Lum to Columbus and 4 hours 8 mins to go from Russelville to Columbus.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to Russelville, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Weather in Lum and Russelville

Lum

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Rain Rain Snow Fog Fog
39° 31° 39° 33° 37° 31° 36° 30° 35° 26°
87% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
12 110 degrees 7 221 degrees 13 277 degrees 9 312 degrees 7 300 degrees

Russelville

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Mon
Jan 27
Tue
Jan 28
Rain Rain Fog Snow Fog
48° 37° 42° 30° 37° 30° 37° 31° 37° 30°
91% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
13 139 degrees 7 267 degrees 8 271 degrees 6 292 degrees 6 304 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and Russelville, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 366.68 mi 590.12 km 318.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 502 mi 807.34 km 435.93 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips