Distance from Lum, MI to SLC Airport

Distance

1,693 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$128 - $249

Report an error

There are 1,482.69 miles from Lum to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) in west direction and 1,693 miles (2,724.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Lum and SLC Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Lum, MI to SLC Airport. The halfway point is Utica, NE.

Please note the time difference between Lum, MI and SLC Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Lum is 5:55 pm and the current time in SLC Airport is 3:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lum, MI to SLC Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 78.40 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lum, MI and SLC Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Lum to SLC Airport is $207.76.

During the route, an average car will release 1,536.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SLC Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SLC Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Lum, MI and SLC Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Lum, MI and SLC Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.819130 and -97.404167, or 40º 49' 8.868" N, 97º 24' 15.0012" W. This location is 846.73 miles away from Lum, MI and SLC Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Utica, NE, situated 849.26 miles from Lum, MI and 854.72 miles from SLC Airport. It would take 13 hours 17 mins to go from Lum to Utica and 11 hours 41 mins to go from SLC to Utica.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Lum, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Lum, MI to SLC Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lum, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Lum »

Weather in Lum and SLC

Lum

Light rain tomorrow through next Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 49°F on Friday.

Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
66° 43° 64° 44° 60° 45° 53° 40° 57° 42°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
3 358 degrees 15 137 degrees 16 216 degrees 15 242 degrees 9 250 degrees

SLC

Possible light rain today, with high temperatures rising to 63°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
48° 37° 55° 42° 64° 44° 61° 46° 55° 38°
66% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
9 265 degrees 7 221 degrees 6 164 degrees 8 313 degrees 4 15 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lum, MI and SLC Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,482.69 mi 2,386.15 km 1,288.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,693 mi 2,725.35 km 1,471.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips