Distance from Madison, TN to Apison, TN

Distance

160 mi

Time

2 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $26

Loading Madison - Apison Route Map

Route map between Madison and Apison Show Map

Report an error

There are 127.51 miles from Madison to Apison in southeast direction and 160 miles (257.50 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route.

Madison and Apison are 2 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Apison, TN. The halfway point is Hillsboro, TN.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and Apison, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 8:53 am and the current time in Apison is 9:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Apison, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Apison, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Apison is $21.59.

During the route, an average car will release 144.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Apison, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Apison, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.380276 and -85.981682, or 35º 22' 48.9936" N, 85º 58' 54.0552" W. This location is 79.86 miles away from Madison, TN and Apison, TN and it would take approximately 1 hour 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hillsboro, TN, situated 79.25 miles from Madison, TN and 82.95 miles from Apison, TN. It would take 1 hour 17 mins to go from Madison to Hillsboro and 1 hour 32 mins to go from Apison to Hillsboro.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Chattanooga, TN,Murfreesboro, TN, and Nashville, TN.

Best Hotels In or Near Apison, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Apison, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Apison, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Apison

Madison

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures rising to 99°F on Friday.

Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Wed
Jun 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
89° 68° 88° 72° 90° 73° 95° 74° 96° 78°
21% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
5 232 degrees 5 219 degrees 3 214 degrees 4 214 degrees 9 236 degrees

Apison

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 94°F next Saturday.

Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Wed
Jun 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 69° 87° 72° 88° 74° 91° 73° 93° 75°
63% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
5 220 degrees 3 214 degrees 1 4 degrees 1 69 degrees 4 197 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Apison, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 127.51 mi 205.20 km 110.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 160 mi 257.04 km 138.79 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and