Distance from Madison, TN to Appam, ND

Distance

1,592 mi

Time

23 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$131 - $256

Loading Madison - Appam Route Map

Route map between Madison and Appam Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,205.15 miles from Madison to Appam in northwest direction and 1,592 miles (2,562.08 kilometers) by car, following the I-29 N route.

Madison and Appam are 23 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Appam, ND. The halfway point is Sergeant Bluff, IA.

Madison, TN and Appam, ND are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Appam, ND:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 73.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Appam, ND.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Appam is $213.04.

During the route, an average car will release 1,444.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Appam, ND

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Appam, ND? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Appam, ND

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Appam, ND or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.389400 and -96.335701, or 42º 23' 21.84" N, 96º 20' 8.5236" W. This location is 796.12 miles away from Madison, TN and Appam, ND and it would take approximately 11 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sergeant Bluff, IA, situated 821.16 miles from Madison, TN and 774.91 miles from Appam, ND. It would take 12 hours 22 mins to go from Madison to Sergeant Bluff and 11 hours 15 mins to go from Appam to Sergeant Bluff.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO,Kansas City, KS,Omaha, NE,Sioux Falls, SD, and Fargo, ND.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Appam, ND? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Appam

Madison

Light rain on Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 95°F on Tuesday.

Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 67° 93° 72° 93° 71° 92° 71° 95° 75°
5% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 222 degrees 6 230 degrees 7 237 degrees 6 230 degrees 10 216 degrees

Appam

Light rain today and next Friday, with high temperatures rising to 76°F on Tuesday.

Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
54° 45° 73° 41° 66° 49° 66° 43° 76° 43°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 58 degrees 5 232 degrees 11 63 degrees 10 50 degrees 6 303 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Appam, ND in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,205.15 mi 1,939.50 km 1,047.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,592 mi 2,562.45 km 1,383.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips