Distance from Madison, TN to Apple Grove, WV

Distance

361 mi

Time

6 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $44

There are 299.68 miles from Madison to Apple Grove in northeast direction and 361 miles (580.97 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Madison and Apple Grove are 6 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Apple Grove, WV. The halfway point is Versailles, KY.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 2:40 pm and the current time in Apple Grove is 3:40 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Apple Grove, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 14.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Apple Grove is $31.58.

During the route, an average car will release 283.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Apple Grove, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Apple Grove, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.999866 and -84.790031, or 37º 59' 59.5176" N, 84º 47' 24.1116" W. This location is 180.37 miles away from Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV and it would take approximately 3 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Versailles, KY, situated 193 miles from Madison, TN and 169 miles from Apple Grove, WV. It would take 3 hours 9 mins to go from Madison to Versailles and 3 hours 4 mins to go from Apple Grove to Versailles.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV is Lexington, KY, situated 205 miles from Madison, TN and 156 miles from Apple Grove, WV. It would take 3 hours 23 mins to go from Madison to and 2 hours 50 mins to go from Apple Grove to Lexington.



Weather in Madison and Apple Grove

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV:

Madison

Light rain throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
85° 72° 89° 69° 88° 70° 88° 66° 88° 66°
84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
4 62 degrees 6 0 degrees 6 339 degrees 7 25 degrees 4 13 degrees

Apple Grove

Rain today and tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
87° 70° 79° 68° 85° 62° 84° 64° 84° 61°
93% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
3 101 degrees 6 44 degrees 4 339 degrees 4 313 degrees 3 8 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Apple Grove, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Apple Grove, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 299.68 mi 482.28 km 260.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 361 mi 580.55 km 313.47 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips