Distance from Madison, TN to Arlington, CO

Distance

1,065 mi

Time

15 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$74 - $143

Report an error

There are 923.92 miles from Madison to Arlington in west direction and 1,065 miles (1,713.95 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

Madison and Arlington are 15 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Arlington, CO. The halfway point is Kansas City, MO.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and Arlington, CO is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 11:58 pm and the current time in Arlington is 10:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Arlington, CO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 49.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Arlington, CO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Arlington is $119.35.

During the route, an average car will release 966.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arlington, CO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arlington, CO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Arlington, CO

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Arlington, CO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.088203 and -94.521584, or 39º 5' 17.5308" N, 94º 31' 17.7024" W. This location is 532.63 miles away from Madison, TN and Arlington, CO and it would take approximately 7 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Kansas City, MO, situated 550.47 miles from Madison, TN and 515.08 miles from Arlington, CO. It would take 8 hours 15 mins to go from Madison to Kansas City and 7 hours 44 mins to go from Arlington to Kansas City.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO, and Topeka, KS.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Arlington, CO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Arlington

Madison

Light rain today through Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
55° 32° 56° 43° 58° 45° 46° 34° 45° 29°
55% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
6 192 degrees 10 167 degrees 8 239 degrees 9 286 degrees 9 279 degrees

Arlington

Light rain today.

Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Wind Clear day Clear day
43° 31° 45° 23° 34° 22° 42° 16° 46° 20°
85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
13 8 degrees 13 328 degrees 19 336 degrees 7 272 degrees 7 358 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Arlington, CO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 923.92 mi 1,486.89 km 802.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,065 mi 1,714.38 km 925.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips