Distance from Madison, TN to Ashburnham, MA

Distance

1,095 mi

Time

17 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$89 - $173

Loading Madison - Ashburnham Route Map

Route map between Madison and Ashburnham Show Map

Report an error

There are 902.70 miles from Madison to Ashburnham in northeast direction and 1,095 miles (1,762.23 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E and I-81 N route.

Madison and Ashburnham are 17 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Ashburnham, MA. The halfway point is Lacey Spring, VA.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and Ashburnham, MA is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 10:28 am and the current time in Ashburnham is 11:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Ashburnham, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Ashburnham, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Ashburnham is $143.93.

During the route, an average car will release 992.88 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Ashburnham, MA

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Ashburnham, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.579300 and -78.753288, or 38º 34' 45.48" N, 78º 45' 11.8368" W. This location is 547.32 miles away from Madison, TN and Ashburnham, MA and it would take approximately 8 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lacey Spring, VA, situated 543.83 miles from Madison, TN and 551.67 miles from Ashburnham, MA. It would take 8 hours 13 mins to go from Madison to Lacey Spring and 9 hours 13 mins to go from Ashburnham to Lacey Spring.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Knoxville, TN.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashburnham, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashburnham, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Ashburnham, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Ashburnham

Madison

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures rising to 84°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Sun
Sep 30
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
75° 66° 71° 59° 77° 57° 77° 54° 81° 55°
71% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 327 degrees 6 22 degrees 3 352 degrees 7 40 degrees 3 125 degrees

Ashburnham

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 56°F on Friday.

Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Sun
Sep 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
73° 59° 66° 52° 56° 50° 62° 44° 62° 37°
84% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 211 degrees 3 4 degrees 2 59 degrees 6 295 degrees 3 243 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Ashburnham, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 902.70 mi 1,452.75 km 784.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,095 mi 1,761.65 km 951.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and