Distance from Madison, TN to BOS Airport


1,100 mi


17 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$83 - $162

Report an error

There are 937.68 miles from Madison to Logan International Airport (BOS) in northeast direction and 1,100 miles (1,770.28 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Madison and BOS Airport are 17 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Quicksburg, VA.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and BOS Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 5:21 am and the current time in BOS Airport is 6:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to BOS Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to BOS Airport is $134.99.

During the route, an average car will release 998.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.698097 and -78.680244, or 38º 41' 53.1492" N, 78º 40' 48.8784" W. This location is 550.15 miles away from Madison, TN and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Quicksburg, VA, situated 556.35 miles from Madison, TN and 548.15 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 8 hours 28 mins to go from Madison to Quicksburg and 9 hours 8 mins to go from BOS to Quicksburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Knoxville, TN.

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and BOS


Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 66°F on Wednesday.

Oct 14
Oct 15
Oct 16
Oct 17
Oct 18
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
76° 42° 75° 50° 67° 49° 67° 39° 74° 42°
6% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 158 degrees 6 177 degrees 10 321 degrees 4 338 degrees 3 117 degrees


Rain on Wednesday and Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 59°F on Thursday.

Oct 14
Oct 15
Oct 16
Oct 17
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
67° 49° 64° 49° 64° 45° 60° 51° 64° 50°
21% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
4 186 degrees 7 305 degrees 10 128 degrees 17 269 degrees 12 305 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 937.68 mi 1,509.05 km 814.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,100 mi 1,770.75 km 956.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips