Distance from Madison, TN to DTW Airport

Distance

512 mi

Time

8 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $76

Loading Madison - DTW Airport Route Map

Route map between Madison and DTW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 449.22 miles from Madison to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in northeast direction and 512 miles (823.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N route.

Madison and DTW Airport are 8 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to DTW Airport. The halfway point is Walton, KY.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and DTW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 5:51 pm and the current time in DTW Airport is 6:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 23.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to DTW Airport is $63.31.

During the route, an average car will release 464.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.918091 and -84.630302, or 38º 55' 5.1276" N, 84º 37' 49.0872" W. This location is 256.07 miles away from Madison, TN and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Walton, KY, situated 246.74 miles from Madison, TN and 270.31 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 3 hours 51 mins to go from Madison to Walton and 4 hours 26 mins to go from DTW to Walton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Madison, TN and DTW Airport is Cincinnati, OH, situated 264.13 miles from Madison, TN and 250.51 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 4 hours 7 mins to go from Madison to and 4 hours 5 mins to go from DTW to Cincinnati.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Dayton, OH, and Louisville, KY.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and DTW

Madison

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 93°F on Sunday.

Wed
Jun 19
Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Sun
Jun 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
88° 72° 85° 73° 92° 71° 90° 77° 93° 77°
60% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
7 227 degrees 9 257 degrees 5 184 degrees 6 181 degrees 8 214 degrees

DTW

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures rising to 84°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 19
Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Sun
Jun 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
80° 61° 67° 60° 76° 55° 79° 60° 83° 60°
53% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 66% Rain probability
3 142 degrees 8 16 degrees 6 30 degrees 6 122 degrees 8 143 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 449.22 mi 722.94 km 390.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 512 mi 824.22 km 445.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips