Distance from Madison, TN to FLL Airport

Distance

897 mi

Time

13 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $145

Loading Madison - FLL Airport Route Map

Route map between Madison and FLL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 802.89 miles from Madison to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southeast direction and 897 miles (1,443.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Madison and FLL Airport are 13 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Lenox, GA.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and FLL Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 8:42 am and the current time in FLL Airport is 9:42 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 41.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to FLL Airport is $121.23.

During the route, an average car will release 813.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 31.247683 and -83.435822, or 31º 14' 51.6588" N, 83º 26' 8.9592" W. This location is 448.38 miles away from Madison, TN and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lenox, GA, situated 447.94 miles from Madison, TN and 449.84 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 6 hours 46 mins to go from Madison to Lenox and 6 hours 41 mins to go from FLL to Lenox.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include West Palm Beach, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Orlando, FL,Gainesville, FL,Atlanta, GA,Chattanooga, TN,Murfreesboro, TN, and Nashville, TN.

Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and FLL

Madison

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures rising to 99°F on Friday.

Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Wed
Jun 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
89° 68° 88° 72° 90° 73° 95° 74° 96° 78°
21% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
5 232 degrees 5 219 degrees 3 214 degrees 4 214 degrees 9 236 degrees

FLL

Light rain today through Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 87°F on Monday.

Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Tue
Jun 26
Wed
Jun 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
89° 78° 88° 77° 87° 78° 89° 80° 89° 81°
83% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
1 261 degrees 5 134 degrees 9 126 degrees 9 119 degrees 7 134 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 802.89 mi 1,292.13 km 697.69 nautical mi
Driving distance 897 mi 1,443.18 km 779.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and