Distance from Madison, TN to JFK Airport

Distance

899 mi

Time

14 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$54 - $106

There are 761.77 miles from Madison to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in northeast direction and 899 miles (1,446.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Madison and JFK Airport are 14 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Lithia, VA.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and JFK Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 6:55 am and the current time in JFK Airport is 7:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to JFK Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.10 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to JFK Airport is $76.52.

During the route, an average car will release 707.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.475555 and -79.795692, or 37º 28' 31.998" N, 79º 47' 44.4912" W. This location is 449.39 miles away from Madison, TN and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lithia, VA, situated 452 miles from Madison, TN and 456 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 6 hours 54 mins to go from Madison to Lithia and 7 hours 48 mins to go from JFK to Lithia.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Knoxville, TN.



Weather in Madison and JFK

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Madison, TN and JFK Airport:

Madison

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Cloudy
72° 58° 72° 51° 59° 44° 62° 39° 70° 40°
66% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
11 249 degrees 6 305 degrees 9 29 degrees 6 353 degrees 4 100 degrees

JFK

Drizzle throughout the week.

Sun
Mar 29
Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
51° 46° 59° 46° 49° 41° 49° 39° 55° 40°
95% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
10 64 degrees 8 269 degrees 10 56 degrees 11 39 degrees 13 345 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 761.77 mi 1,225.95 km 661.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 899 mi 1,446.43 km 781.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips