Distance from Madison, TN to MIA Airport

Distance

923 mi

Time

13 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $147

Loading Madison - MIA Airport Route Map

Route map between Madison and MIA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 816.26 miles from Madison to Miami International Airport (MIA) in southeast direction and 923 miles (1,485.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Madison and MIA Airport are 13 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to MIA Airport. The halfway point is Cecil, GA.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and MIA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 3:38 am and the current time in MIA Airport is 4:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to MIA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 42.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and MIA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to MIA Airport is $122.64.

During the route, an average car will release 837.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and MIA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and MIA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 31.056326 and -83.399513, or 31º 3' 22.7736" N, 83º 23' 58.2468" W. This location is 461.51 miles away from Madison, TN and MIA Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cecil, GA, situated 464.05 miles from Madison, TN and 459.72 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 7 hours to go from Madison to Cecil and 6 hours 52 mins to go from MIA to Cecil.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Miami Gardens, FL,Pembroke Pines, FL,Miramar, FL,Hialeah, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Orlando, FL,Gainesville, FL,Atlanta, GA,Chattanooga, TN,Murfreesboro, TN, and Nashville, TN.

Best Hotels In or Near MIA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MIA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to MIA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and MIA

Madison

Rain today, with high temperatures rising to 68°F next Saturday.

Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 48° 56° 33° 64° 34° 68° 41° 64° 42°
93% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
9 62 degrees 6 286 degrees 4 75 degrees 2 42 degrees 8 70 degrees

MIA

Light rain tomorrow through Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 83°F on Monday.

Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
88° 73° 87° 73° 83° 75° 85° 74° 84° 77°
5% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
2 259 degrees 7 248 degrees 15 37 degrees 11 106 degrees 7 292 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and MIA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 816.26 mi 1,313.65 km 709.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 923 mi 1,485.45 km 802.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and