Distance from Madison, TN to MSP Airport

Distance

859 mi

Time

13 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $124

Loading Madison - MSP Airport Route Map

Route map between Madison and MSP Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 686.54 miles from Madison to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 859 miles (1,382.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 N and IA 27 N route.

Madison and MSP Airport are 13 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Hannibal, MO.

Madison, TN and MSP Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 39.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to MSP Airport is $103.42.

During the route, an average car will release 779.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.656395 and -91.388809, or 39º 39' 23.022" N, 91º 23' 19.7124" W. This location is 429.59 miles away from Madison, TN and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hannibal, MO, situated 420.53 miles from Madison, TN and 442.41 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 6 hours 28 mins to go from Madison to Hannibal and 7 hours 6 mins to go from MSP to Hannibal.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO, and Cedar Rapids, IA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and MSP

Madison

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 85°F on Saturday.

Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
90° 76° 86° 73° 85° 68° 86° 65° 87° 72°
94% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
5 241 degrees 5 359 degrees 7 51 degrees 5 81 degrees 7 171 degrees

MSP

Light rain on Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures falling to 72°F on Sunday.

Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Mon
Aug 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 55° 78° 55° 78° 59° 72° 62° 76° 63°
3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 35 degrees 6 128 degrees 10 151 degrees 13 156 degrees 11 241 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 686.54 mi 1,104.87 km 596.59 nautical mi
Driving distance 859 mi 1,382.71 km 746.60 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips