Distance from Madison, TN to Spring Creek, TN

Distance

129 mi

Time

2 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $16

Loading Madison - Spring Creek Route Map

Route map between Madison and Spring Creek Show Map

Report an error

There are 114.80 miles from Madison to Spring Creek in southwest direction and 129 miles (207.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Madison and Spring Creek are 2 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Spring Creek, TN. The halfway point is Only, TN.

Madison, TN and Spring Creek, TN are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Spring Creek, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.95 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Spring Creek, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Spring Creek is $13.58.

During the route, an average car will release 116.66 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Spring Creek, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Spring Creek, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.891350 and -87.652695, or 35º 53' 28.86" N, 87º 39' 9.702" W. This location is 64.31 miles away from Madison, TN and Spring Creek, TN and it would take approximately 1 hour 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Only, TN, situated 70.26 miles from Madison, TN and 61.42 miles from Spring Creek, TN. It would take 1 hour 14 mins to go from Madison to Only and 1 hour 1 min to go from Spring Creek to Only.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Nashville, TN.


Best Hotels In or Near Spring Creek, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Spring Creek, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Spring Creek, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Spring Creek

Madison

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 66°F next Saturday.

Sat
Feb 16
Sun
Feb 17
Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
45° 32° 56° 42° 47° 35° 49° 33° 62° 46°
100% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
8 29 degrees 2 230 degrees 7 321 degrees 7 70 degrees 7 136 degrees

Spring Creek

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 66°F next Saturday.

Sat
Feb 16
Sun
Feb 17
Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
41° 29° 51° 42° 45° 30° 45° 33° 62° 46°
100% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
7 40 degrees 2 286 degrees 8 354 degrees 10 77 degrees 4 109 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Spring Creek, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 114.80 mi 184.76 km 99.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 129 mi 206.99 km 111.77 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips