Distance from Madison, TN to Union Bridge, MD

Distance

670 mi

Time

10 hours 28 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $96

Report an error

There are 567.66 miles from Madison to Union Bridge in northeast direction and 670 miles (1,078.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Madison and Union Bridge are 10 hours 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Union Bridge, MD. The halfway point is Seven Mile Ford, VA.

Please note the time difference between Madison, TN and Union Bridge, MD is 1 hour. The current time in Madison is 1:45 am and the current time in Union Bridge is 2:45 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Union Bridge, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 31.04 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Union Bridge, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Union Bridge is $80.07.

During the route, an average car will release 608.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Union Bridge, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Union Bridge, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Union Bridge, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Union Bridge, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.812204 and -81.568925, or 36º 48' 43.9344" N, 81º 34' 8.13" W. This location is 335.19 miles away from Madison, TN and Union Bridge, MD and it would take approximately 5 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Seven Mile Ford, VA, situated 327.12 miles from Madison, TN and 344.85 miles from Union Bridge, MD. It would take 5 hours to go from Madison to Seven Mile Ford and 5 hours 31 mins to go from Union Bridge to Seven Mile Ford.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Union Bridge, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Union Bridge

Madison

Light rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Cloudy Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day
43° 19° 49° 34° 46° 39° 44° 36° 49° 36°
3% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 139 degrees 6 141 degrees 9 224 degrees 8 259 degrees 4 304 degrees

Union Bridge

Rain on Friday and Saturday.

Wed
Jan 22
Thu
Jan 23
Fri
Jan 24
Sat
Jan 25
Sun
Jan 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
37° 17° 43° 20° 47° 28° 47° 36° 45° 34°
4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
3 280 degrees 3 152 degrees 7 92 degrees 12 71 degrees 11 282 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Union Bridge, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 567.66 mi 913.55 km 493.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 670 mi 1,078.88 km 582.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips