Distance from Madison, TN to Vanleer, TN

Distance

54 mi

Time

1 hour 13 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $9

Loading Madison - Vanleer Route Map

Route map between Madison and Vanleer Show Map

Report an error

There are 40.68 miles from Madison to Vanleer in west direction and 54 miles (86.90 kilometers) by car, following the SR 49 and SR 249 route.

Madison and Vanleer are 1 hour 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Madison, TN to Vanleer, TN. The halfway point is Ashland City, TN.

Madison, TN and Vanleer, TN are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Madison, TN to Vanleer, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Madison, TN and Vanleer, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Madison to Vanleer is $7.16.

During the route, an average car will release 48.86 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Madison, TN and Vanleer, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Madison, TN and Vanleer, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.271042 and -87.081131, or 36º 16' 15.7512" N, 87º 4' 52.0716" W. This location is 26.94 miles away from Madison, TN and Vanleer, TN and it would take approximately 36 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ashland City, TN, situated 26.98 miles from Madison, TN and 29.72 miles from Vanleer, TN. It would take 37 minutes to go from Madison to Ashland City and 41 minutes to go from Vanleer to Ashland City.


Best Hotels In or Near Vanleer, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Vanleer, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Madison, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Madison, TN to Vanleer, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Madison, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Madison »

Weather in Madison and Vanleer

Madison

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 51°F on Sunday.

Mon
Oct 22
Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
65° 35° 69° 42° 60° 40° 58° 44° 51° 46°
8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
3 48 degrees 3 74 degrees 8 77 degrees 7 3 degrees 5 208 degrees

Vanleer

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 50°F on Sunday.

Mon
Oct 22
Tue
Oct 23
Wed
Oct 24
Thu
Oct 25
Fri
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
63° 32° 68° 39° 61° 36° 54° 42° 51° 42°
7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
3 73 degrees 3 50 degrees 7 72 degrees 6 31 degrees 3 228 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Madison, TN and Vanleer, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 40.68 mi 65.47 km 35.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 54 mi 86.70 km 46.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and