Distance from Mapleville, RI to Anchorage, KY

Distance

920 mi

Time

14 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $140

Loading Mapleville - Anchorage Route Map

Route map between Mapleville and Anchorage Show Map

Report an error

There are 775.56 miles from Mapleville to Anchorage in southwest direction and 920 miles (1,480.60 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Mapleville and Anchorage are 14 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Mapleville, RI to Anchorage, KY. The halfway point is Reynoldsville, PA.

Mapleville, RI and Anchorage, KY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mapleville, RI to Anchorage, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 42.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mapleville, RI and Anchorage, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mapleville to Anchorage is $116.70.

During the route, an average car will release 834.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Anchorage, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anchorage, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mapleville, RI and Anchorage, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Mapleville, RI and Anchorage, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.146469 and -78.907341, or 41º 8' 47.2884" N, 78º 54' 26.4276" W. This location is 459.99 miles away from Mapleville, RI and Anchorage, KY and it would take approximately 7 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Reynoldsville, PA, situated 456.77 miles from Mapleville, RI and 468.87 miles from Anchorage, KY. It would take 7 hours 42 mins to go from Mapleville to Reynoldsville and 7 hours 15 mins to go from Anchorage to Reynoldsville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Akron, OH,Columbus, OH, and Cincinnati, OH.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mapleville, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mapleville, RI to Anchorage, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mapleville, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mapleville »

Weather in Mapleville and Anchorage

Mapleville

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 73°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 62° 86° 71° 73° 64° 86° 64° 96° 73°
8% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
5 233 degrees 7 235 degrees 6 57 degrees 5 235 degrees 6 279 degrees

Anchorage

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 93°F on Friday.

Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
87° 74° 85° 71° 88° 75° 93° 77° 93° 78°
73% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
9 189 degrees 7 229 degrees 5 228 degrees 5 220 degrees 4 241 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mapleville, RI and Anchorage, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 775.56 mi 1,248.14 km 673.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 920 mi 1,480.56 km 799.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips