Distance from Mapleville, RI to Ashton, MD

Distance

391 mi

Time

6 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $52

Loading Mapleville - Ashton Route Map

Route map between Mapleville and Ashton Show Map

Report an error

There are 341.58 miles from Mapleville to Ashton in southwest direction and 391 miles (629.25 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Mapleville and Ashton are 6 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Mapleville, RI to Ashton, MD. The halfway point is Port Reading, NJ.

Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mapleville, RI to Ashton, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 18.11 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mapleville to Ashton is $42.92.

During the route, an average car will release 354.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.568222 and -74.255692, or 40º 34' 5.5992" N, 74º 15' 20.4912" W. This location is 195.58 miles away from Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD and it would take approximately 3 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Port Reading, NJ, situated 198.96 miles from Mapleville, RI and 195.85 miles from Ashton, MD. It would take 3 hours 48 mins to go from Mapleville to Port Reading and 3 hours 17 mins to go from Ashton to Port Reading.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD is Brooklyn, NY, situated 177.22 miles from Mapleville, RI and 219.22 miles from Ashton, MD. It would take 3 hours 23 mins to go from Mapleville to and 3 hours 46 mins to go from Ashton to Brooklyn.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Baltimore, MD, and Columbia, MD.

Best Hotels In or Near Ashton, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashton, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mapleville, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mapleville, RI to Ashton, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mapleville, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mapleville »

Weather in Mapleville and Ashton

Mapleville

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 12°F on Monday.

Sat
Jan 19
Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Snow Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
33° 24° 41° 14° 12° 30° 46° 17°
18% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
4 45 degrees 7 24 degrees 14 308 degrees 8 309 degrees 8 224 degrees

Ashton

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 20°F on Monday.

Sat
Jan 19
Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Rain
40° 29° 45° 15° 20° 10° 32° 49° 27°
90% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
7 106 degrees 11 317 degrees 18 313 degrees 2 221 degrees 12 198 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mapleville, RI and Ashton, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 341.58 mi 549.72 km 296.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 391 mi 629.50 km 339.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and